TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR APPLICATION YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This terms and conditions describe the terms on which the Company grants to an end user (“YOU” OR “USER”) ACCESS TO http://www.squareoffnow.com/ and/or the application-Square Off (hereinafter collectively known as Services).
1. Terms of Service
2. Description of Services
- The Company offers access to the Services through the internet via the Website and/or the application-Square Off.
- The game's rules, scoring rules, controls, and guidelines can be found within the game itself. Such rules, scoring rules, controls and guidelines form part of these terms and you agree that you shall comply with them in respect of game which you choose to access and/or play.
- You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for accessing and/or using the Services. You should ask your mobile operator or internet service provider if you are unsure what these charges will be before you access and/or use the Services.
- There may be times when the Services or any part of them is not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
3. License to use and Intellectual Property Rights
- Company hereby grants you the limited right to access, view and use the Website only for the purposes of accessing, viewing or playing content, posting or submitting User Material, using the embedded link function, placing store orders or for accessing information, Applications (as defined herein) and services.
- Company reserves the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website. This license is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to Company.
- Unless you have received specific written permission from Company, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information or content on, or in proximity to, content displayed on the Website; (b) alter or modify any content on the Website; or (c) deep link or gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website. Without limiting other restrictions, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, sell or otherwise exploit the Website and/or Applications for any commercial purpose.
- Unless otherwise expressly specified, all copyright, design rights, database right, patent rights, trademark, and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Service (in any part of the world, whether registered or unregistered) belong to and vest in Company, or are licensed by Company (as appropriate). All Intellectual property rights that belong to Company are hereby asserted and reserved.
- All third party trade names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners and Company makes no warranty or representation in relation to them. The Company does not claim or assert any right title or interest in any third party communications.
- When using the Services of Company you may choose to, and in some instances, you will be required to, create an account with Company. If you do create an account with Company, you agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your login details and keep them secret.
- You agree that you shall not give your login details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your log in details or account.
- In these terms, references to "login details" or "account" include your login details and account for any social network or platform that you may allow the Services of Company to interact with.
- The Company will be entitled to assume that anyone logging into your account using your log in details is either you or someone logging in with your permission. If you fail to keep your login details secret, or if you share your login details or account with someone else (whether intentionally or unintentionally), you accept full responsibility for the consequences of this (including any unauthorized purchases) and agree to fully compensate Company for any losses or harm that may result
- The Company will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorized person accessing your account and/or using the Services of Squareoff and Company accept no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from its unauthorized use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
- You understand that if you delete your account, or if Company deletes your account, you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in any account that you create using any of the services of Company.
- Your account is personal to you and you are not entitled to transfer your account to any other person.
5. Rules of conduct
- You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access Company’s Services from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using Services of Squareoff, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using the Services of Squareoff
- You promise that all the information you provide to Company on accessing and/or using the Services of Squareoff is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions you agree and undertake not to:
- Hack, attempt to hack, modify, adapt, merge, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works out of the Service or any part of them (save to the extent which expressly cannot be prohibited in accordance with the applicable mandatory law in your jurisdiction);
- Remove, disable, modify, add to or tamper with any program code or data, copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices and legends contained on or in the Service;
- Create software which mimics any data or functionality in the Service;
- Use or deal in the Service except as permitted by these terms and conditions;
- Include contact details intended to enable communication outside of the Service, in any Communication;
- Use your access to the Service, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email;
- Make any public, business or commercial use of the Service or any part of them;
- Provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Service without prior written permission of Company;
- Make the Service or any part of it available to any third party (please note this does not stop you from fairly and honestly providing links to the Website or Apps, or showing either to other people);
- Use or process the Service or any part of them unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose; or
- Delete or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice on the Service.
- The Service may only be accessed and used via authorized servers. You must take no action to bypass authorized servers and/or use third party software to modify any aspect of the Service, whether for the purpose of securing an unfair advantage over other users in a Game or otherwise, and you expressly consent to Company’s monitoring your computer's random access memory for the purpose of identifying said unauthorized third party programs.
6. Limited Liability
- Users are held personally liable for any violation of a third party's rights. Users agree to reimburse Company for all damages resulting from the culpable non-observance of the obligations of these terms and conditions. Users release Company from all eligible claims that other users or third parties may file against Company due to a violation of their rights by content posted by the user or due to a violation of other obligations. Users shall assume the costs of Company legal defense, including all court and legal fees. This condition does not apply if the user is not responsible for the infringement.
- The Company provides and maintains the Service for personal entertainment on an “as is” basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
- External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by Company and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. "External Sites" means third party websites and online services to which the Service links. The Company gives no other warranty in connection with the Service and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Company excludes liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem which Company have been made aware of;
- the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within any Communications or the Service;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Service;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Service;
- the infringement by any person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any Communication or use of the Service;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- any transaction involving External Sites;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Service, or any Communication (save that, where digital content supplied to you by Company or on behalf of Company through the Service causes damage to your digital content or devices you may be entitled to compensation or repair or replacement, in which case kindly inform to Company); and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have an effect.
- The Company does not warrant that the operation of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The Company will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of Company including Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree that in relation to your use of the Service you will not in any way conduct yourself in a manner which is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which might call Company or the Service into disrepute.
- You agree that you are and shall remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username and for all activities that occur under your account.
7. Links to third party sites
- The appearance, availability, or your use of URLs or hyperlinks referenced or included anywhere on the Website or any other form of link or re-direction of your connection to, with or through the Website, does not constitute an endorsement by, nor does it incur any obligation, responsibility or liability on the part of, the Website, Company.
8. Amendment to General Terms and Conditions
- Company retains the right to modify these terms and conditions (a) in the event of any amendments made due to legal changes, (b) in the event of any amendments made due to decisions by the Supreme Court, (c) because of technical necessity, (d) in order to maintain Company operations, (e) in the event of a change in market conditions, (f) for the benefit of the user. No amendment will take place if such amendment would substantially disrupt the contractual balance between the parties. Users will be informed of any amendments to the general terms and conditions via the Website and via the respective online or mobile game.
- Without limiting any other rights that Company may have, Company may remove, restrict, cancel or suspend access to and/or use of the Service and any part of it, if Company considers (in the sole discretion of Company) that you have breached any of these terms and conditions.
- You may also terminate your agreement with Company by ceasing to access the Service, deleting all copies of the Service or part thereof within your control. Termination shall not affect any rights or remedies which have accrued up to the time of termination.
10. Limitation Of Liability
The Company and/or its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Services; (iii) any content obtained from the Services; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
The Users agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our contractors, and our licensors, and respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of their use of the Services and/or the Website, including but not limited to the violation of these Terms by the Users.
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We endeavor to get you the best of the Services and update the content on a regular basis. However, notwithstanding anything in these Terms, the Services is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. We and our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors do not warrant that a) the Services will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Services is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable, or (d) the quality of any class that you attend via the Services, or any other products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you from the Services from us will meet your expectations or be free from mistakes, errors or defects.
13. Responsibility & Commitment
The Company will seek to enable the User to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the user. You bear sole responsibility for any decisions you may make following the contents on the Website. We accept no liability for your actions. We have no liability for any loss incurred by any user, whether financial or otherwise, following your access/ subscription to the Website, or for any perceived failure by the User, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve material improvement or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals through the use of the Services.
You are expected to use your discretion and best judgment while interacting and accessing the Website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself.
14. Consequences of Breach of Duty
- A Company is not liable for damages resulting from a user's breach of duty.
- Regardless of any additional legal or contractual rights, it is at the reasonable discretion of Company to take the following actions against any user who culpably breaches statutory law, third party rights, these general terms, and conditions, or any respective additional regulations and game rules:
- remove content,
- issue a warning to the user,
- temporarily or permanently block a user from specific or all online and mobile games and content of Company websites,
- suspend a user, also from certain game functions (e.g. chat)
- issue a temporary or permanent virtual ban from the game in cases of a violation of item 6 of these general terms and conditions, or
- immediately terminate the contract.
- If users have been blocked or excluded, they may not log in again to a service provided by Company without the prior consent of Company.
15. Queries related to these terms
If you have any questions about these terms or Services of Company you may contact by email at email@example.com