RETURNS AND WARRANTY POLICY
Thank you for showing interest in the products of Squareoff owned and operated by Infivention Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “We”, “us” or any of its connotations). We provide AI Chess set (hereinafter referred to as “the Physical Product” or “Product”) for the purpose of organizing a real-time game with an opponent residing anywhere in the world.
This Returns and Warranty Policy (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) applies to all products purchased directly from the Company by the visitors or members (referred to as “You”, “User” or any of its connotations).
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
We gladly accept returns for the Product under warranty and for issues covered under warranty for the Product purchased from us. We would encourage you to inspect all the elements and confirm that everything is included and that the Product matches to your packing slip. Be sure to save the box and shipping carton in the unlikely event that you'll need it for a return shipment.
We will issue a service/exchange as long as the following criteria are met:
- The Product is returned in the same condition as it was when shipped.
- Must be received in the original packing material and with all of its accessories. Product returned will be inspected when it arrives at the warehouse and any and all refunds and/or warranty service shall be subject any damages occurred in transit back to the Company.
- Copy of a valid receipt or the Company’s direct online store auto-generated order number is required.
This Policy adopts distinct refund methods for two divergent kinds of Products namely; (a) Kickstarter Series and (b) Normal Series. The refund strategies adopted by each Series are explained below:
- Normal Series
- The tentative dispatch date shall be notified at the time of check-out and as such , if the order is canceled before the dispatch of goods then the Company will provide 100% refund.
- If the order is canceled after the dispatch of products but before it reaches the user then the Company will deduct the shipping cost, taxes and warehouse charges from the total amount.
- On the receipt of products, Company will be providing a 10 days check rule.
All Products must be packed in the original, unopened and unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the Product. You are responsible for risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to the Company. The time to credit your account may vary, depending on processing time.
- Kickstarter and indigogo Series
Only purchases from kickstarter.com and indiegogo.com shall be included in this category.
- In the Kickstarter Series, 20% of the total amount will be retained by the Company in case of any cancellations of order before the dispatch of products.
- Refunds will not be provided by the Company for cancellations made after the dispatch of products.
The guidelines laid down by the Company with regards to warranty are as follows:
- The Company warrants the Physical Product and the warranty period of 6 (six) months from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”). Under this limited warranty, if a defect arises and a valid claim is received by the Company within the Warranty Period, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, the Company will either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies.
- A replacement Product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Product.
- When a Product or part of the Product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Company’s property. Parts provided by the Company in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in Products for which warranty service is claimed.
- To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the Product, freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by the Company. In accordance with applicable law, the Company may require that you furnish, proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
- The Company does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Company will not be responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Company’s use.
- This warranty does not apply:
- to consumable parts, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to any and all cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken parts and accessories;
- to damage caused due to not storing the Product in the packaging provided by the Company.
- to damage caused by use with another product;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Company’s Product outside Company’s published guidelines;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of the Company;
- to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of the Company;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product, or
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product.
- Before receiving warranty service, the Company or its agents may require that you furnish proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow the procedures laid down by the Company for obtaining warranty service. Following warranty service, your Product or a replacement product will be returned to you as your Product was configured when originally purchased, subject to applicable updates, if any.
- The Company reserves the right to change the method by which the Company may provide warranty service to you, and your Product’s eligibility to receive a particular method of service.
There are no express warranties other than those listed and described above, and no warranties whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, shall apply after the express warranty period stated above, and no other express warranty or guarantee given by any person, firm or corporation with respect to this product shall be binding on the Company.
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company is not responsible for loss of revenue or profits, failure to realize savings or other benefits, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss of, damage to, compromise or corruption of data, or any other special, incidental or consequential damages caused by the use, misuse or inability to use this product, or any breach of any warranty or condition regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based, and even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nor shall recovery of any kind against the Company be greater in amount than the purchase price of the Company. Without limiting the foregoing, purchaser assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to purchaser and purchaser’s property and to others and their property arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use this product sold by the Company not caused directly by the gross negligence of the Company. This limited warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of this product, is nontransferable and states your exclusive remedy.
- GOVERNING LAWS
This Returns and Warranty Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, the seat of arbitration shall be Mumbai. Subject to this competent Courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect its intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- HOW TO CONTACT
Name: Infivention Technologies Private Limited
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website URL: http://squareoffnow.com