RETURNS AND WARRANTY POLICY
Thank you for showing interest in the products of Square Off owned and operated by Infivention Technologies Private Limited
(hereinafter referred to as
us or any of its connotations). We provide AI Chess set (hereinafter referred to
the Physical Product or
Product) for the purpose of organizing a real-time game with an opponent residing anywhere in the world.
This Returns and Warranty Policy (hereinafter referred to as
1. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
Policy) applies to all products purchased directly from the Company
by the visitors or members (referred to as
User or any of its connotations)..
We gladly accept returns for the Product under warranty and for issues covered under warranty for the Product purchased from us. We would
encourage you to inspect all the elements and confirm that everything is included and that the Product matches to your packing slip. Be sure
to save the box and shipping carton in the unlikely event that you'll need it for a return shipment. We will issue a service/exchange as long
as the following criteria are met:
- The Product is returned in the same condition as it was when shipped.
- Must be received in the original packing material and with all of its accessories. Product returned will be inspected when it arrives
at the warehouse and any and all refunds and/or warranty service shall be subject any damages occurred in transit back to the Company.
- Copy of a valid receipt or the Company's direct online store auto-generated order number is required.
This Policy adopts distinct refund methods for two divergent kinds of Products namely; (a) Kickstarter Series and (b) Normal Series. The refund
strategies adopted by each Series are explained below:
1. Normal Series
- The tentative dispatch date shall be notified at the time of check-out and as such, if the order is canceled before the dispatch of goods
then the Company will provide 100% refund.
- If the order is canceled after the dispatch of products but before it reaches the user then the Company will deduct the shipping cost,
taxes and 5% as restocking charges from the total amount.
- On the receipt of products, Company will be providing a 10 days check rule.
- All Products must be packed in the original, unopened and unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration
that shipped with the Product. You are responsible for risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to the Company. The time to credit
your account may vary, depending on processing time. Company will deduct the shipping cost, taxes and 5% as restocking charges from the
The guidelines laid down by the Company with regards to the warranty are as follows:
- The Company offers warranty for a period of 1 (one) year from date of purchase of the Product from the retailer by the User (
However, this warranty is subject to conditions as it is applicable only if the Product is put in normal use and the defects are occurred in its
materials or caused due to its artisanship. This offer for warranty is limited to Company's hardware product and any other supplements
comprehended in the indigenous packaging.
- To obtain warranty service, you must deliver the Product, freight prepaid by the customer, in either its original packaging or packaging
providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by the Company. In accordance with applicable law, the Company may require that
you furnish, proof of purchase details and/or comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
- You must understand that only the Company shall perform all sorts of service on the Product and hence you should not open the Product as it
may cause damage. In any case, if you tend to open the Product then the Company has the authority to decline offers for warranty.
- The Company does not provide warranty to any hardware Products which are not branded by the Company although it is packaged or sold with the
Company's hardware. The Company does not give any assurance that the operation of the Company's Product will not be hindered or will be error-free.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages arising due to failure to follow the instructions relating to the use of Product.
- This warranty does not apply:
- to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to
a defect in materials or workmanship
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect
in materials or workmanship;
- to damage caused by use with a third-party component or Product that does not meet the specifications of Company's Products;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Company's Product outside the Company's published guidelines;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not authorized by the Company;
- to the Company's Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of the Company;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Company's Product; (i) if any serial number has been
removed or defaced from the Company's Product;
- Before receiving warranty service, the Company or its agents may require that you furnish proof of purchase details, respond to questions
designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues and follow the procedures laid down by the Company for obtaining warranty service.
Following warranty service, your Product or a replacement product will be returned to you as your Product was configured when originally
purchased, subject to applicable updates if any.
- The Company reserves the right to change the method by which the Company may provide warranty service to you, and your Product's
eligibility to receive a particular method of service.
- If you submit a claim to the Company during warranty period, the Company will at its discretion get the Product repaired by new or
second-hand parts that shall be similar to new in performance and reliability, or shall replace the Product with the similar model (or
if you permit, with a product that has similar functionality) formed out of new or second hand parts that shall be similar to new in
performance and reliability, or interchange the Product for a refund.
You are requested by the Company to replace certain user-installable Products or parts. The warranty Period of replaced part or Product which
includes a user-installable part that has been installed under the instruction of the Company presumes the remaining term of the warranty or 90
(ninety) days from the day of replacement or repair. When a Product or part of the Product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property
and the replaced item becomes Company's property. Parts provided by the Company in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in Products for
which warranty service is claimed.
Before you claim for warranty, you are requested to approach online help resources, who shall guide you to solve your Product's glitch. However,
if you believe that you have not received an appropriate solution, then the Company itself will assist you in identifying whether the Product has to
undergo servicing. When you make telephonic communication with the Company you shall incur the charges that may apply depending on your location.
There are no express warranties other than those listed and described above, and no warranties whether express or implied, including, but not
limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, shall apply
after the express warranty period stated above, and no other express warranty or guarantee given by any person, firm or corporation with respect to
this product shall be binding on the Company.
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company is not responsible for loss of revenue or profits,
failure to realize savings or other benefits, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss of, damage to, compromise or corruption
of data, or any other special, incidental or consequential damages caused by the use, misuse or inability to use this product, or any breach of any
warranty or condition regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based, and even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such
damages. Nor shall recovery of any kind against the Company be greater in amount than the purchase price of the Company. Without limiting the
foregoing, purchaser assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to purchaser and purchaser's property and to others and their property
arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use this product sold by the Company not caused directly by the gross negligence of the Company.
This limited warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of this product, is nontransferable and states your
4. GOVERNING LAWS
This Returns and Warranty Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, the seat of
arbitration shall be Mumbai. Subject to this competent Courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company may
seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect its intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction.
5. HOW TO CONTACT
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact by email or postal mail to the following address:
Name: Infivention Technologies Private Limited
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website URL: https://squareoffnow.com