Users can do video calls with other players on the Square Off platform. There are two ways in which the users can video call.
- Video call from the chat window: Users can directly make a video call to anyone on Square Off for their chat window. However to do this the other person must be in their friend list. To make a video call click on the “video icon” at the top corner of the chat window. If the person is not in the friends list the app will prompt you to send a friend request instead. If the person is in the friends list the app will make a video call to that person.
- Video call from the game screen: Users can directly call their opponent during the game. To video call click on the “video” icon at the top corner in the game screen. Video call can only be made if the opponent is in his friends list. If the opponent is not in his friends list the user will instead see “add as friend” icon
The users during a video call can avail the following features -
- Mute: This will mute the user’s audio
- Hide Video: This will hide the user’s video feed
- Challenge: The user can challenge the other person on the call for a game of chess during the video call
- Cancel the call